To take part in the majority of our consultations you will be asked to register. We ask people to register for the following reasons:
- To prevent people from responding more than once
- Responses to planning consultations can only be considered legally valid if they have a name and address attached
- We would like to inform you of the outcome of the consultation
- We can keep you informed of other consultations that may be of interest to you
- With an account you can save a partial response, and come back to complete later
You must provide an email address, and your full name and postcode to register with this site.